Tourist Destinations: Negros OccidentalHot springs and waterfalls amidst a cool backdrop of lush trees and sloping terrain.Beach memories and take-home souvenirs: sand, stones, shells and itchy sunburns!This resort offers varied accommodation and facilities for day-trips and overnight stays.
- josa delima: may byahe va karun pa adto san carlos?
- rowena augusto: i would like to asked if there has a vacant january 29 to 30? 2016/? we wil go there. and stay for...
- divine trinidad: Hello, may i ask if cebu pacific allow boxes to check in? Thank u
- james: What is the schedule of the vessels from toledo to san carlos on jan 1, 2016? Thank you.
- beverly: goodmorning, i just want to ask, f na a gihapun byahe this thursday?.
- mae joy punzalan: sir is it possible to check in at 8pm in the evening???
- Sunshine Kelly: Oh ya I need that clip and stuff to organized my gadgets.
Like us on Facebook
Travel TopicsBacolod Czech Republic museums Philippine Airlines camping New York mountain resorts travel planning Thailand kids travel beach vacations Berliner Dom Europe vacation rentals London Cebu PAL Negros Occidental Cebu Pacific outdoor recreation travel gadgets road trip Airphil Express Germany dream destination moving travel insurance skiing churches UNESCO World Heritage site Berlin Bacolod-Cebu Cebu-Bacolod business travel sporting events Museumsinsel national parks Museum Island Prague tropical vacations trip preparation Spain holidays Punta Bulata Finland Cruise Vacations beach resorts USA Airlines Ceres
- Special Travel Feature: Kashmir, India by Jean
- A smart way to organize your travel gadgets
- Los Angeles rental and housing options
- How to stay comfortable with home-like amenities on your next trip
- How to enjoy the Great Outdoors in North Dakota Legendary
- Tips for Preparing for the Boating Season
- Things you should know to have a safe and fun camping trip
- Prague tourist destinations
- Yellowstone vacation packages
- Dumaguete tourist spots
- Bacolod-Cebu bus trips
- Top rated handheld GPS units
- Mambukal Resort rates
- Ilocos Tour
- Punta Bulata Beach Resort
- Learn German in Switzerland
- Holidays in Taba Heights
- Shanghai, China’s Largest City
- Berlin tourist attractions
- La Residencia in Majorca
- Flying from Gatwick Airport
- Bangkok's scenic skyline views
- A World of Benches
- Art & Culture
- Events & Festivals
- Food & Dining
- Going places
- Hotels & Accommodation
- Recreation & Fun
- Shopping Trip
- Souvenirs & Gifts
- Special Travel Feature
- Tourist Destinations
- Travel Deals & Discounts
- Travel Musings & Stories
- Travel News & Information
- Trip Essentials
Who's Online6 visitors online nowPowered by Visitor Maps