Tourist Destinations: Negros OccidentalHot springs and waterfalls amidst a cool backdrop of lush trees and sloping terrain.Beach memories and take-home souvenirs: sand, stones, shells and itchy sunburns!This resort offers varied accommodation and facilities for day-trips and overnight stays.
- Sha: Hi. Would they allow 3-4 pieces of checked baggage as long as the accumulated weight does not weigh more than...
- janet gargaceran: ano sked ng bac to cebu via don salvador sa may 15? ang first trip?
- Missy l Sole of Missy: Just the info I need. Thanks!
- Juliet: hey, so nice to read and see about your trip..so informative
- JasonSteve: the greece islands is very beautiful place, It is a beautiful country characterised by its mountainous...
- Orlando: How many hours from Cebu to Bacolod?
- appl3: pwede kaya sumakay na my pet na puppy daladala? walamg cage since baby pa at shi tzu. please response naman sa...
Like us on Facebook
Shop for Travel Guides and Books
- Pata-an Mountain Resort, Negros Occidental
- Broken Bow Lake cabin rentals
- Discovering Ilocos Norte & Ilocos Sur: Day 1 – Laoag City
- Cruise & Stay: The Lowdown
- A trip to the north: Discovering Ilocos Norte & Ilocos Sur – Trip preparation
- Helpful tips for a safe and enjoyable camping trip
- Great places to visit in London
- New York Holidays
- Prague tourist destinations Dubai Holidays
- Yellowstone vacation packages
- Dumaguete tourist spots
- Bacolod-Cebu bus trips
- Mambukal Resort rates
- Punta Bulata Beach Resort
- Learn German in Switzerland
- Holidays in Taba Heights
- Shanghai, China’s Largest City
- Berlin tourist attractions
- La Residencia in Majorca
- Flying from Gatwick Airport
- Bangkok's scenic skyline views
- A World of Benches
- Art & Culture
- Events & Festivals
- Food & Dining
- Going places
- Hotels & Accommodation
- Recreation & Fun
- Shopping Trip
- Souvenirs & Gifts
- Special Travel Feature
- Tourist Destinations
- Travel Deals & Discounts
- Travel Musings & Stories
- Travel News & Information
- Trip Essentials
Who's Online17 visitors online nowPowered by Visitor Maps