Entrance fees and rates
Updated October 2012 (source: Mambukal Resort Tariff Sheet)
Children (11 years old & below) Php20.00/head
Light vehicles Php15.00
Swimming Pool / Dipping Pool – Php50.00 for adult and Php20.00 for children
Japanese Ofuro Php100.00
Picnic Huts Php300.00
Pagoda Trellis Php300.00
The Dipping Pool, highly-recommended as a therapeutic relaxing experience at Mambukal.
The boating lagoon
The family cottages
Scenic view of the boating lagoon as seen from one of the family cottages
Wall Climbing Php25.00
Canopy Walk Php50.00
Slide for Life Php50.00
Boating Php30.00 per person
Butterfly Garden Php20.00 per person
Note that all resort accommodation units are airconditioned, except for the Dormitory units.
1 Matrimonial Bed Php1700.00
1 Matrimonial plus 1 Pull-out Bed Php1900.00
4 Single Beds Php2400.00
Extra Pull-out Bed P200.00
– Php900.00 (2 guests) for 2 single beds / Matrimonial bed
– Php1200.00 (4 guests) for 4 single beds
– Php1500.00 (6 guests) for 2 single beds & 2 double decks
– Php4000.00 (6 – 10 guests) with 2 bedrooms, living room, dining room and kitchen
View more info and photos about the family cottage accommodation here: Overnight Stay at Family Cottage #3, Mambukal Mountain Resort
– Php600.00 Ordinary Room (for 2 guests)
– Php750.00 Deluxe Room (for 2 guests)
– Php1000.00 Suite Room (for 6 guests)
4 Non-Aircon Rooms good for 20 persons per room Php2000.00
– additional foam Php100.00
Camping Php30.00 per person
Additional foam Php100.00
Table with 4 chairs Php100.00
Check-in Time: 2:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 NN
– Php2500.00/day rate
– Php3500.00/night rate
– with audio visual, lighting and meeting equipment for seminars, conferences and banquets
– The entire hall is divisible into three sections and can accommodate up to 400 guests
– Catering Service is available with set meals and buffet choices
Too bad, Mambukal doesn’t have an online booking website unlike the usual high-tech travel websites with reservations tool for hotel and vacation packages, cheap airline tickets or car rentals services. Mambukal Resort is operated by the province of Negros Occidental and the resort booking and reservation with downpayment is better done at their office located in the Provincial Capitol building.
Reservations and Inquiries
Mambukal Reservation Office (at Provincial Capitol): +63 34 709-0990 / +63 34 433-8516
Mambukal Resort: +63 34 473-0610
The resort offers modest lodging facilities, so don’t expect any luxury or modern accommodations here. I am not sure if the resort offers travel deals and discount for big groups or long term stay, but they do give 20% discount for senior citizens. Just be sure to present your official senior citizen ID before paying, otherwise you forfeit your discount especially if the cashier already gave you the official receipt.
To my dear readers, please be informed that this website is NOT AFFILIATED with Mambukal Resort or the Negros Occidental Provincial Government.
The resort rates and information posted in this site are provided just to give a general idea about the resort and may not anymore be updated and applicable to your current need.
Thus, you are advised to please obtain the latest information (e.g. resort accommodation, discounts, facilities, etc.) by contacting them at the numbers given above.
Like and share this post!
1. Like, G+, Pin and Tweet this post to share with your friends.
2. Like our Facebook page to get updates.
3. The syndication buttons are just below this post. Thanks and you’re welcome to share your travel ideas and experiences on our Facebook page at facebook.com/happystepstravel. See you there!