Tourist Destinations: Negros OccidentalHot springs and waterfalls amidst a cool backdrop of lush trees and sloping terrain.Beach memories and take-home souvenirs: sand, stones, shells and itchy sunburns!This resort offers varied accommodation and facilities for day-trips and overnight stays.
- josa delima: may byahe va karun pa adto san carlos?
- rowena augusto: i would like to asked if there has a vacant january 29 to 30? 2016/? we wil go there. and stay for...
- divine trinidad: Hello, may i ask if cebu pacific allow boxes to check in? Thank u
- james: What is the schedule of the vessels from toledo to san carlos on jan 1, 2016? Thank you.
- beverly: goodmorning, i just want to ask, f na a gihapun byahe this thursday?.
- mae joy punzalan: sir is it possible to check in at 8pm in the evening???
- Sunshine Kelly: Oh ya I need that clip and stuff to organized my gadgets.
Like us on Facebook
Travel TopicsBerliner Dom moving Bacolod tropical vacations Bacolod-Cebu skiing Czech Republic churches Prague Berlin Finland dream destination beach vacations New York Ceres Airphil Express holidays Museum Island PAL USA camping travel gadgets Cebu London Thailand trip preparation national parks Cebu-Bacolod road trip beach resorts Museumsinsel Cruise Vacations Punta Bulata sporting events outdoor recreation museums Airlines Europe business travel Germany kids travel travel insurance Spain mountain resorts travel planning Cebu Pacific Negros Occidental vacation rentals UNESCO World Heritage site Philippine Airlines
- Special Travel Feature: Kashmir, India by Jean
- A smart way to organize your travel gadgets
- Los Angeles rental and housing options
- How to stay comfortable with home-like amenities on your next trip
- How to enjoy the Great Outdoors in North Dakota Legendary
- Tips for Preparing for the Boating Season
- Things you should know to have a safe and fun camping trip
- Prague tourist destinations
- Yellowstone vacation packages
- Dumaguete tourist spots
- Bacolod-Cebu bus trips
- Top rated handheld GPS units
- Mambukal Resort rates
- Ilocos Tour
- Punta Bulata Beach Resort
- Learn German in Switzerland
- Holidays in Taba Heights
- Shanghai, China’s Largest City
- Berlin tourist attractions
- La Residencia in Majorca
- Flying from Gatwick Airport
- Bangkok's scenic skyline views
- A World of Benches
- Art & Culture
- Events & Festivals
- Food & Dining
- Going places
- Hotels & Accommodation
- Recreation & Fun
- Shopping Trip
- Souvenirs & Gifts
- Special Travel Feature
- Tourist Destinations
- Travel Deals & Discounts
- Travel Musings & Stories
- Travel News & Information
- Trip Essentials
Who's Online3 visitors online nowPowered by Visitor Maps